Broadway at the Eccles presents the Broadway Musical, HAMILTON, in its premiere Salt Lake City engagement at the new Eccles Theater April 11 - May 6, 2018. ArtTix is the official ticketing source for the Eccles Theater and the Zions Bank Broadway at the Eccles series.
SUBSCRIPTION WEEK: April 11 - April 17, 2018
HAMILTON is the story of America’s Founding Father Alexander Hamilton, an immigrant from the West Indies who became George Washington’s right-hand man during the Revolutionary War and was the new nation’s first Treasury Secretary. Featuring a score that blends hip-hop, jazz, blues, rap, R & B, and Broadway, HAMILTON is the story of America then, as told by America now. With book, music and lyrics by Lin-Manuel Miranda, direction by Thomas Kail, choreography by Andy Blanken buehler and musical supervision and orchestrations by Alex Lacamoire, HAMILTON is based on Ron Chernow’s biography of Founding Father Alexander Hamilton. The musical is produced by Jeffrey Seller, Sander Jacobs, Jill Furman and The Public Theater.
Captioned performances for this show are Saturday, April 14th at 2:00PM and Saturday, May 5th at 8:00PM. Patrons who are interested in the captioned performances should select seats located Orchestra Right on the Main floor.
ASL performance for this show is Wednesday, April 25th at 7:30PM. Patrons who are interested in the ASL performance should select seats located Orchestra Right on the Main floor.
A digital drawing for HAMILTON tickets will begin in conjunction with the show’s first performance (April 11) in Salt Lake City at the Eccles Theater.
Forty (40) orchestra tickets will be sold for every performance for $10 each.
The digital drawing will open at 11:00 AM MT on Monday, April 9 for tickets to the Wednesday, April 11 performance. Subsequent digital drawings will begin two days prior to each performance.
HOW TO ENTER
- Use the official app for HAMILTON, now available for all iOS and Android devices in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store ( http://hamiltonmusical.com/app).
- You can also visit http://hamiltonmusical.com/lottery to register.
- The drawing will open at 11:00 AM MT two days prior to the performance date and will close for entry at 9:00 AM MT the day prior to the performance.
- Winner and non-winner notifications will be sent at approximately 11:00 AM MT the day prior to the performance via email and SMS (if mobile number is provided).
- No purchase or payment necessary to enter or participate.
- Each winning entrant may purchase up to two (2) tickets.
- Only one entry per person. Repeat entries and disposable email addresses will be discarded.
- Tickets must be purchased online with a credit card by 4:00 PM MT the day prior to the performance using the purchase link and code in a customized notification email. Tickets not claimed by 4:00 PM MT the day prior to the performance are forfeited.
- Drawing tickets may be picked up at will call beginning 2 hours prior to the performance with a valid photo ID. Drawing tickets void if resold.
Limit 1 entry per person, per performance. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Patrons must be 18 years or older and have a valid, non-expired photo ID that matches the name used to enter. Tickets are non-transferable. Ticket limits and prices displayed are at the sole discretion of the show and are subject to change without notice.
Drawing prices are not valid on prior purchases. Drawing ticket offer cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions. All sales final - no refunds or exchanges. Drawing may be revoked or modified at any time without notice. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning.
Tickets for HAMILTON are currently on sale. Patrons are advised to check the official HAMILTON channels and ArtTix for late release seats which may become available at short notice.